Sunday, December 6, 2009

Day 5

I have my fair share of downtime at work, so I'm going to type what I do throughout the day.


8:58 - Arrive at work, check e-mail (3 new e-mails!)
9:03 - Check front and back fax machines (there's a lunch menu in the back one, maybe we'll order from them for lunch today)
9:06 - File checks from this past week into appropriate folders
9:20 - Look for restaurants to go to for dinner on Metromix
9:33 - First phone call of the day! It's the UPS guy, I sign for a package
9:36 - Coworker A comes in, she shows me how to use the stamp machine
9:45 - A tells me to get a bagel from the back. I do, and meet the props girl also
9:50 - Eat bagel, doodle
10:20 - Remove staples from old head shots
10:40 - Update contact list per request from my boss
10:55 - Get panera menus from the menu binder, go around the studio and ask for everyone's orders, call in order
11:30 - Answer a few phone calls
12:10 - Lunch!
12:45 - Remove staples from old head shots again, shred head shots
My boss came in so I stopped blogging for a few hours.  My afternoon consisted of sorting mail, answering more phones, checking my e-mail a lot, and more doodling/looking for things to do this weekend.
4:30 - Wait for it to be 5
4:50 - Get ready to go
5:00 - Go home!

2 comments:

SingingRNtoBe said...

At least it's not a stressful job :)

Erin Lee said...

no worries about the uke...Brett bought me a NEW one for Hanukkah and i <3 <3 it.