Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Monday, January 7, 2008
I started writing about the wedding weekend, but I got really bored and it was taking me all day, so I decided to instead write about what I learned/realized from these past few days. Here goes:
1. Getting married isn't scary if you're marrying the right person
2. I miss dancing
3. I will never be a figure skater
4. Chicken cordon bleu is amazing
5. I love my new camera
6. I am not ready at all to get married right now, but I 100% want to in the future
7. Strapless dresses are pretty, but can be kind of a pain to wear
8. Cheap jewelry breaks
9. Family support is important in a relationship
10. I love love!
And there you have it, a brief summary of what I learned. That's all for now!
Thursday, January 3, 2008
Yep, it's about that time. Time to get married! Not me that is, I'm not ready for that yet. But my good friend and ex-roomie is! It's pretty cool too because I got to be there from the time they met all the way up to their engagement. Crazy. Well I need my sleep so I can be rested for the coming days of craziness. I get to stay in a hotel with the other bridesmaids for the next 3 nights, so that'll be fun. I'll write about the wedding and all of the festivities surrounding the wedding when I return. Until then, laugh, smile, love. It's contagious.