Thursday, September 17, 2009
Monday, September 14, 2009
So it's a little late, but look! A new design! Except the menu bar seems to be a little messed up. If you know how to fix this, let me know.
Hey so it's September now. And it has been for 2 weeks. One thing I like about September is all of the season premieres of my favorite TV shows. I think I will be watching 3 shows weekly this fall. They are:
Monday - One Tree Hill
Wednesday - Glee
Thursday - The Office
I find that new episodes of my favorite shows help move my week along. It's something to look forward to. You have (half) an hour to just sit and chill with your "friends" whose lives you aren't connected to and who don't really matter. But for some reason they do matter. Even though none of it is real, they matter. Jim and Pam make me happy, quite possibly happier than many real couples. It's funny how that works.
I wonder if anyone reads my blog who I don't know about. I thought this was the case when I got an anonymous comment on my last post, but it turned out to be Christy (whom I still appreciate for reading (now)).
Well I'm out of things to say for now. Enjoy the rest of your Monday (or whatever day you're reading this).
Sunday, September 6, 2009
Friday, September 4, 2009
Thursday, September 3, 2009
I've decided to write a list of daily rules for myself so I'll feel a little more productive with my life. Here goes:
1. I will get up by 10:00 AM every weekday.
2. I will go to bed before 2:00 AM every day (except special occasions).
3. Once I get up, I will get out of bed and not return until I go to bed that night, unless I take a nap.
4. I will get out of the house and go somewhere at least once a day.
5. I will make better use of my time on the internet.
6. I will keep my room clean with the help of my "Don't Stop Moving" playlist on iTunes.
7. I will read more and make better use of the library. (The next book on my list: The Time Traveler's Wife).
8. I will do at least one thing to help my job search every day.