Thursday, September 3, 2009

Carlie's Rules for Life 2.0

I've decided to write a list of daily rules for myself so I'll feel a little more productive with my life. Here goes:

1. I will get up by 10:00 AM every weekday.
2. I will go to bed before 2:00 AM every day (except special occasions).
3. Once I get up, I will get out of bed and not return until I go to bed that night, unless I take a nap.
4. I will get out of the house and go somewhere at least once a day.
5. I will make better use of my time on the internet.
6. I will keep my room clean with the help of my "Don't Stop Moving" playlist on iTunes.
7. I will read more and make better use of the library. (The next book on my list: The Time Traveler's Wife).
8. I will do at least one thing to help my job search every day.

Signed, Me

1 comment:

Freegg said...

Hahhaa I really like your rules. Especially the one about getting up before 10 am!

You are such a lazy bum ;)