Monday, September 14, 2009

New colors and shows and randoms

So it's a little late, but look!  A new design!  Except the menu bar seems to be a little messed up.  If you know how to fix this, let me know. 

Hey so it's September now.  And it has been for 2 weeks.  One thing I like about September is all of the season premieres of my favorite TV shows.  I think I will be watching 3 shows weekly this fall.  They are:

Monday - One Tree Hill
Wednesday - Glee
Thursday - The Office

I find that new episodes of my favorite shows help move my week along.  It's something to look forward to.  You have (half) an hour to just sit and chill with your "friends" whose lives you aren't connected to and who don't really matter.  But for some reason they do matter.  Even though none of it is real, they matter.  Jim and Pam make me happy, quite possibly happier than many real couples.  It's funny how that works.

I wonder if anyone reads my blog who I don't know about.  I thought this was the case when I got an anonymous comment on my last post, but it turned out to be Christy (whom I still appreciate for reading (now)).

Well I'm out of things to say for now.  Enjoy the rest of your Monday (or whatever day you're reading this).

1 comment:

Freegg said...

Hahaha this new layout is great, Carlie. I enjoy all of the color.

Oh yes, I saw an episode of Glee the other day and I thought it was hysterical. Very enjoyable. I think I could watch that on a weekly basis.

I'm sure that you and Emily are really excited about the Office. That's all she's been talking about ;)