Monday, January 7, 2008

Wonderful Wedding Recap

I started writing about the wedding weekend, but I got really bored and it was taking me all day, so I decided to instead write about what I learned/realized from these past few days.  Here goes:
1. Getting married isn't scary if you're marrying the right person
2. I miss dancing
3. I will never be a figure skater
4. Chicken cordon bleu is amazing
5. I love my new camera
6. I am not ready at all to get married right now, but I 100% want to in the future
7. Strapless dresses are pretty, but can be kind of a pain to wear
8. Cheap jewelry breaks
9. Family support is important in a relationship
10. I love love!

And there you have it, a brief summary of what I learned.  That's all for now!

1 comment:

Kelley said...

"Getting married isn't scary if you're marrying the right person."
Very beautifully articulated.