Monday, March 17, 2008

I'm beginning to realize just how many people I know on Truman's campus.  Maybe it's because I've been here for 2 1/2 years and it's a pretty small campus.  Maybe it's because I'm just that cool.  Either way, I will now proceed to take you through my day up to now, pointing out people I know and interactions I have made along the way.  Shortly after I left my apartment for class this morning (approx. time 9:23), my friend Drew yells my name out and we walk to class together.  I get to class and sit in the middle of Christine and Olivia.  We chat a little bit before class starts.  After class (10:20), I go to the 2nd floor of Violett with Olivia to study for our marketing quiz.  We find our spots.  I see John, he smiles and waves.  I smile and wave back.  I also see Matt, Matt, Joe, and Adam, whom I am facebook friends with, but not good enough friends in real life with to yell across the room to say hi to.  Laura comes up to Olivia and I around 11:18 and we chat for a few minutes and walk to marketing together.  I sit next to Maggie, whom I greet and we discuss our spring breaks.  

No comments: