Thursday, April 24, 2008

April Showers

Well it has been awhile.  Also I have no ideas for a theme for this blog posting, so I will type as thoughts form words in my head.  I got up around 8:16 or so this morning to study for my psychology test that was taking place at 10:30.  I spent about an hour or so studying and the rest of the time showering, eating and interneting.  Keep in mind that I also studied some last night as well.  Tense switch.  I bring my book to class, just for kicks.  I walk into the room and everyone has their books out.  Dang.  I studied the wrong thing.  You see, we have book tests and note tests in this class.  I studied notes.  But don't worry, it was an open book test, and I brought my book.  I think I did better on this test than a lot of the other book tests.  A post-it note just fell in front of my face and I jumped.  He probably won't post the grades for another week or 2.  I don't think my summer is going to be that fun.  Well, it'll just be busy I guess.  But no vacations or anything because I'll be working 6 or so out of 7 days of the week.  But a lot of my friends won't be in STL anyway, so maybe that's for the best.  I need to call places on campus to figure out how to get college credit for my CW internship.  I always put off calling people of authority.  It's never that bad, so I don't know why I have hesitations.  Maybe that will be cured this summer talking to lots of people who want cars.  A guy passed me on a bike today and asked if I wanted to go to an Earth week concert on Saturday.  I said umm, maybe.  And he said it's not a date or anything and handed me a flier.  There were lots of different fonts on the flier.  It distracted me from the words.  I mean really, fonts are kind of like the tone of a flier.  There are 4 fonts, so 4 tones.  That is too much, I don't think I can go to the concert now.  I just looked at the post-it that fell in front of me.  It has the room number I'm supposed to go to to pick up a form for the internship credit.  I was putting that off, too.  I need to make lunch.

No comments: