Thursday, December 27, 2007

There goes time

I had a bit of time to kill tonight, so I decided to find one of these surveys on-line and tell you a little about myself.  Just for kicks.


All about yourself...
First name?::Carlie
Middle name?::Alanna
Like your name?::I do, it's a bit different
Named after anyone?::nope, just the baby name book
Any nicknames?::there are a few...
Age?::20
Birthdate?::May 7th
Birthplace?::St. Louis
Time you were born?::8:26 AM I think?
Current location?::St. Louis
Height?::5'2"
Like your height?::I wouldn't mind being a little taller
Eye color?::blue
Contacts/glasses?::contacts, glasses when I'm lazy
Hair color?::dirty blonde
Natural hair color?::dirty blonde
Dye your hair often?::never! I've been thinking about going brown though
Righty or lefty?::righty
Your favorite...
Type of music?::It varies. I really like happy, peppy music.
Band or singer?::I have a ton. Something Corporate, The Fray, Jack Johnson, Teddy Geiger, etc.
TV show?::The Office?
Movie?::Camp Nowhere
TV channel?::I really like TLC
Radio station?::Y 98.1
Place to be?::anywhere with friends having a good time
Thing to do?::it depends upon my mood. sometimes playing a game, sometimes watching a movie, sometimes staying up way too late on the internet
Food?::chicken parmesan is up there
Non alcoholic drink?::fruit juice of all kinds
Alcoholic drink?::I have yet to discover this
Animal?::cat!
Holiday?::Christmas
Season?::Spring
Sport?::meh, not much of a sporty person, but if I had to choose it would be volleyball
Place to shop?::Aeropostale or Kohls
Clothing brand?::Aeropostale
Scent?::cinnamon rolls or a nice smelling boy
Restaurant?::Steak 'n Shake or STL Bread Co.
Fruit?::I love fruit! Kiwi, starfruit, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, bananas, grapes...
Vegetable?::Corn? Or green beans
Fast food restaurant?::Steak 'n Shake
Pizza topping?::Sausage
Ice cream flavor?::Moose tracks
Magazine?::Girly ones, I don't really have a favorite
City?::St. Louis I'd say
Color?::blue
Number?::7
This or that...
Chocolate or vanilla?::chocolate
Pepsi or coke?::I'll drink either
Hot or cold?::hot
Black or white?::gray?
Dog or cat?::cat
French toast or pancakes?::french toast
French fries or onion rings?::fries
Hamburger or hot dog?::hamburger
Pepperoni or sausage?::sausage
Britney or Christina?::This must be an old survey
McDonalds or Burger King?::McDonalds
50 Cent or Eminem?::neither?
Canada or Mexico?::Canada woo!
Hug or kiss?::Hug first ;)
Movies or TV?::both
Truth or dare?::truth
Do you...
Shower daily?::yes
Sing in the shower?::not usually
Like to sing?::only when i'm alone or am around people I'm really comfortable with
Like to dance?::I just feel awkward when I dance
Smoke?::no
Drink?::nope
Cuss?::nah
Talk to yourself?::in my head
Believe in yourself?::most days
Play an instrument?::I played the clarinet for 4 years
Go to school?::yep
Go to college?::yep
Have a job?::kind of
Like your job?::it's getting old
Want to get married?::yes
Want to have kids?::yes
Get along with your parents?::yeah I guess so
Get along with your siblings?::sure
Drive?::only in the daytime
Random...
Do you think you're trustworthy?::I'd like to think so
Think your funny?::uhh, on occasion
Ever toilet papered someones house?::nope
Gone garbage can tipping?::no
What are your parents names?::Tom and Kathy
Siblings names?::Megan
Do you wash your hands frequently?::after the bathroom
How many time a day do you brush your teeth?::twice
Collect anything?::I don't think so
Ever been in love?::I'm not sure, so I guess not
In love right now?::nope
What color pants are you wearing right now?::blue jeans
How does your hair look?::it's up and in a messy bun
Ever had your heartbroken?::not broken, just let down slowly
Ever broken the law?::speeding
Been arrested?::ha, no
Been out of the country?::nope, but I want to go to Europe and Australia someday
Can you stick your fist in your mouth?::I cannot
When was the last time you got drunk?::never?
Do you do drugs?::never have, never will
When was the last time you were high on anything?::can't say I've been high
Do you prefer the lights on or off?::on, I can see then!
Would you ever get plastic surgery?::I don't think so
Do you prefer boxers or briefs?::whichever really
Do you like to laugh?::oh yes
Ever had a bloody nose?::yep
Have you ever caught a fish?::I have
What was the last thing you ate?::a chocolate caramel truffle
What time do you go to bed?::it varies between 12 and 2 usually
What's your favorite color?::blue, I think we already had this question
Do you like to give or recieve?::both :)
Are you obsessed with anything/anyone?::I don't think so
Do you live alone?::I do not
Do you own a blender?::I own a Smoothie Jr.
Do you like the snow?::yep! except when it gets the bottom of your pants wet
Ever been up a mountain?::Can't say I have
Ever been rootin'?::been what??
Do you like surprises?::sure!
Take this survey | Find more surveys
Bzoink - The Original Survey Site

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

All about yourself...
First name?:: B
Middle name?:: Ryan
Like your name?:: Yes. I didn't when I was younger though.
Named after anyone?:: No I don't believe so.
Any nicknames?:: Yes.
Age?:: 25
Birthdate?:: June 30
Birthplace?:: Mayfield Heights, Ohio
Time you were born?:: Morning
Current location?:: Cleveland
Height?:: 5'6" or so
Like your height?:: It's ok. A bit taller would be cool.
Eye color?:: Brown
Contacts/glasses?:: Contacts. I rarely leave the house in glasses.
Hair color?:: Brown
Natural hair color?:: Brown
Dye your hair often?:: No
Righty or lefty?:: Lefty
Your favorite...
Type of music?:: Good
Band or singer?:: silverchair, Muse, Daft Punk
TV show?:: Not sure, lots... Seinfeld?
Movie?:: I don't know that I really have a favorite? I like Ferris Bueller a lot...
TV channel?:: Uh, I don't know. I don't watch much TV on TV lately. I also don't have cable at home. In college it was TBS.
Radio station?:: Triple J
Place to be?:: Depends on my mood I guess?
Thing to do?:: Mood dependent again.
Food?:: Giordano's pizza. Melt. Cheesecake. Other stuff. I like food.
Non alcoholic drink?:: Hm. I like XXX Vitamin Water quite a bit...
Alcoholic drink?:: Strongbow. Leinenkugel Sunset Wheat.
Animal?:: As a pet I'd like a dog. I love lots of animals though!
Holiday?:: I'm not sure I have a favorite? 4th of July?
Season?:: Nice
Sport?:: I don't really have a favorite. I'll watch many of them. I like to play soccer.
Place to shop?:: It depends what I'm looking for. Nordstrom Rack, Threadless, lately Express, the Gap...
Clothing brand?:: Threadless!
Scent?:: I don't think I have an overall loved scent..... at least not one I can think of right now.
Restaurant?:: Giordano's, Melt
Fruit?:: Raspberries, strawberries, others...
Vegetable?:: Um, carrots? I dunno!
Fast food restaurant?:: Swenson's
Pizza topping?:: Depends on where it's from...
Ice cream flavor?:: I'm totally drawing a blank... this is not right!
Magazine?:: I don't really read any magazines.
City?:: Of the cities I've spent time in I'd probably say I liked London and Chicago the most
Color?:: Y'know, I don't really know anymore...
Number?:: I don't have one.
This or that...
Chocolate or vanilla?:: For ice cream or cake I prefer vanilla. For most other things I prefer chocolate.
Pepsi or coke?:: Coke. I will drink Pepsi. Wild Cherry Pepsi is better than Cherry Coke.
Hot or cold?:: Uh. Hot, I guess?
Black or white?:: It depends on what it is...
Dog or cat?:: Dog
French toast or pancakes?:: French toast from Corner Street Bakery... but I like pancakes a lot too!
French fries or onion rings?:: Good onion rings
Hamburger or hot dog?:: Hot dog (it has to be a cheeseburger!)
Pepperoni or sausage?:: Pepperoni
Britney or Christina?:: Christina is probably a better singer, I'd probably pick Britney's looks though...
McDonalds or Burger King?:: I think Burger King has better beef and McDonald's has better chicken.
50 Cent or Eminem?:: Eminem, but I don't listen to either
Canada or Mexico?:: I've never been to Mexico, so Canada
Hug or kiss?:: Simultaneous?
Movies or TV?:: Sometimes they show movies on TV, this question is like a paradox!
Truth or dare?:: Um... ok...
Do you...
Shower daily?:: Yeah
Sing in the shower?:: Rarely
Like to sing?:: Occasionally
Like to dance?:: I don't really feel that I have that ability
Smoke?:: No
Drink?:: Here and there
Cuss?:: Yes
Talk to yourself?:: No
Believe in yourself?:: I guess?
Play an instrument?:: No
Go to school?:: No
Go to college?:: No
Have a job?:: Yes
Like your job?:: Yeah most of the time
Want to get married?:: Yes
Want to have kids?:: Yes
Get along with your parents?:: Kinda
Get along with your siblings?:: No
Drive?:: Yes

......

Bretterson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

....apparently this was too long for one comment....

Random...
Do you think you're trustworthy?:: Yes
Think your funny?:: Do you think you're funny using the wrong form of your/you're?
Ever toilet papered someones house?:: I don't think so...
Gone garbage can tipping?:: No
What are your parents names?:: Mom and Dad, duh
Siblings names?:: Seth
Do you wash your hands frequently?:: Yes, somewhat
How many time a day do you brush your teeth?:: Two
Collect anything?:: Kinda
Ever been in love?:: Yes
In love right now?:: Yes... *sigh*
What color pants are you wearing right now?:: Blue
How does your hair look?:: Pretty decent today
Ever had your heartbroken?:: Yeah I guess
Ever broken the law?:: Yes, nothing major
Been arrested?:: No
Been out of the country?:: Yes
Can you stick your fist in your mouth?:: No
When was the last time you got drunk?:: 2008?
Do you do drugs?:: No
When was the last time you were high on anything?:: Never
Do you prefer the lights on or off?:: Dim
Would you ever get plastic surgery?:: Probably not
Do you prefer boxers or briefs?:: Boxers
Do you like to laugh?:: Yeah
Ever had a bloody nose?:: I don't think so
Have you ever caught a fish?:: Yes
What was the last thing you ate?:: A chicken wrap
What time do you go to bed?:: On worknights it's 11-midnight. Otherwise it's probably 2 or something... it really depends on what I have to entertain me
What's your favorite color?:: I don't know right no!
Do you like to give or recieve?:: Both
Are you obsessed with anything/anyone?:: Probably a bit
Do you live alone?:: No
Do you own a blender?:: No. I need one.
Do you like the snow?:: I like looking at it. Sometimes I like playing in it. Otherwise I hate it.
Ever been up a mountain?:: Um, kinda, not really
Ever been rootin'?:: Naw
Do you like surprises?:: Yes, but I don't really like knowing that a surprise is coming, makes me anxious