Friday, December 28, 2007

<3

Love can be the cutest thing.  The kind where you witness and silently "aww" to yourself.  The kind that just makes you so happy that two people can be so freaking cute together and makes you wish you had that, too.  I saw the movie Juno tonight, and I won't give anything away, but there were definitely those "aww" moments going through my head at times.  I don't think it's just in the movies, either.  It really exists, and that is the neat part.  I love seeing couples that make me happy.  I can't describe it really, it's just a sense that I get.  Everyone deserves love.  And not just the kind of sort of maybe in love game that people play.  Real, heartfelt, disgustingly sappy and silly and genuine love that exists.  Maybe I am playing it up to be something bigger than it is.  But I see these couples and it seems like so much more.  So much more than I can even fathom.  I don't think I have ever been in this kind of love.  I guess I would know if I had been.  I want that.

No comments: