Saturday, August 8, 2009

New Blogs and Good Deals

I know, I know.  It has been ages since I last blogged.  I really have no excuse for not blogging.  I have had more free time in the past 3 months than I have had in a long time.  Sometimes I'm just lazy and get distracted way too easily.  But look!  I'm writing now.  I feel like I should find some topic to talk about, otherwise this post is just going to be me rambling the whole time.  

First I would like to direct your attention to two new blogs by two of my favorite people:
Emily's Blog: SingingRNtoBe
They blog more often than I do, so check back often.  And while I've got you here, check out Erin and Christy's blogs too:
Erin's Blog: Erin Lee is Alive
Christy's Blog: Photos by Christy
BONUS BLOG:
Le Love - a bunch of photos about lovey dovey sappy things.  It's very me.

I would like to take the rest of this blog post to say how thankful I am for tax-free weekends and coupons.  I love bargains and cheap/free things.  Even if at some point in my life I have a decent amount of disposable income (although this is  unlikely), I will still head to the back of the store, making my way though all of the nicely displayed shirts and pants, to find the slightly more chaotic clearance section.  Getting a great deal really puts me in a good mood.  It's kind of like a treasure hunt, if you will.  You never know what to expect; you could find nothing or you could find the object of your dreams.  Such a rush!  Anyway, I have spent the past two days in several stores, spent $50, and gotten a ton for my money.  Thank you crappy economy for luring me into stores with free money.  Now get better so I can find a job. :-p

That's all for now.  Now to my Missouri friends, go out and enjoy shopping sans tax!

3 comments:

Freegg said...

Yay! Go Carlie! Way to get back on the blogging train. Thanks for the shout-out.

I forgot about tax-free time. Cool beans :)

I love a good bargain, as well. We should go garage-sale shopping sometime!

SingingRNtoBe said...

I, being the incredibly cheap person that I am, also get almost too much of a thrill out of finding bargains. Thanks for the mention!

Anonymous said...

Online Games-How to Make Money Playing Them?