Sunday, February 6, 2011

Things I Like Right Now

I have a bit of an internet/YouTube crush on this guy, Charlie McDonnell (charlieissocoollike). He's a bit nerdy and has a British accent and he plays the ukulele and sings. Ah <3


I just discovered this song today and it couldn't be any cuter. Have a listen.


My ukulele!!! I'm in love with it. I'm getting better I think. I'm hoping to put some videos up online once I start feeling better (boo sickness).


Ah, VidCon. If I can pull off going to this this year, I will be one happy happy girl. For those of you who don't know (or for those of you I haven't told), VidCon is a YouTube/online video conference being held in Los Angeles this summer. This will be the second year it has taken place and all of the "famous" YouTubers will be there, including Shaycarl (!!) and Charlie McDonnell, featured above (swoon). Really I just want to TRAVEL and see new places, and I figured this would be a great opportunity to do so. I've already asked my friend who lives in LA if I could stay with her for a few days and have her show me around. I still have awhile (almost 6 months) until I would be going, but I'm super excited and I hope it works out because I looove having things to look forward to!


Netflix instant streaming movies/TV shows through my Wii is one of my favorite things right now. It's like having a really extensive DVD collection right at my fingertips, and it is amazing.

I'm not sure why there's so much red in my current favorite things, but I'll go with it. Happy day :)

3 comments:

Erin Lee said...

no offense, but Charlie looks like he is 16. And not just because that video made him look like he is 16.

Sooooooooooooo, yeah. Cradle robber?

littleflecks said...

He's 20!! I can have a crush on a 20 year-old, right? Right?!?

SingingRNtoBe said...

That is a cute little song. So my first thought about why your favorite things are red is because advertisers know people respond to red things best...hence why Macy's and JCPenney's and like everyone else's logos are red! Anyway, I'm so glad you're going to VideoCon and super jealous you get to go to LA. I'm not so much offended by that guy's age as his obviously died bright red hair...