Sunday, February 14, 2010

Thanks, Christy

So Christy has been bugging me for awhile now to write a blog entry. I told her to write one for me, and she did. Here it is:


"I had a pretty low key weekend. Saturday I only left my apartment to get the mail. Boy was I glad I did because I got a package from Christy, the most awesome person ever.  She sent me a raincoat that her mom got on clearance...it's a decent raincoat.  It's black with a nice hood and it's long so my clothes won't get wet in the rain (and will hopefully block out some of the Chicago wind!). It also has zippers on the side to make sitting easier (pretty snazy). She also sent me a collage of pictures of Chicago (that she took, of course), some chocolates for Valentine's day, some Valentine's socks, pez, and the sweetest card ever.  Of course I hung up the picture right away and dove into the chocolates.  I put the card in a prominent place in my apartment so I could be reminded of our friendship on Valentine's Day and smile whenever I see it.  I ate three of the chocolates that day, and saved the 4th for Sunday.  Today I went to Target with my friend Danny.  Luckily he has a car and offered to drive.  I was able to get the pillows I wanted and a swivel vac,. I'm waiting for it to charge so I can see how it works and clean my apartment."

1 comment:

SingingRNtoBe said...

I don't know if this is hilarious or just sad, but either way, it made me laugh. Keep the posts coming, Carlie!