Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Draft Attack

Hello Blog.  It has been awhile.  I found 5 blog drafts that I had started and never posted, so I decided just to post them all now, because why not?  They are thoughts of mine that I once had so they deserve to be out there instead of hidden in all of their privacy.

Life has been full of many things lately.  I'm slightly worried about the future, when really all I want to be doing is living in the present.  But I am graduating in a little over a month and still have no idea what I'm going to be doing, so I force myself to think about it from time to time.  Can't I just go to school forever?  I could live with that.  I feel like everything is rushed right now, like I need to decide my whole life right this moment.  And like I need to finish this blog in the next five minutes because I have to eat and make myself look somewhat presentable before I leave for class.  I wish I could tell time not to rush me, that I'll do things when I feel like it.  But if I do things in my own time I'll get lost so I am forced to be at class at 12:00 PM central time and graduate on May 9th, 2009.  And alas, I am out of time.  Maybe I'll start blogging more.  I kind of miss it.

No comments: